Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Cupcake Craze

Hello Lovelies,

I hope you all had a wonderful and productive day. Today, let's talk about cupcakes! The cupcake trend has been catching on and they are no longer just for kidding parties.

Now I'm sure many of you have seen cupcakes in place of having a cake like these pictured below from Crave Cupcakes in Houston, TX!



But have you seen a cupcake cake or pull-apart cupcakes? Please don't look at your screen crazy right now because I promise you it makes total sense. One of my fav event planners here in Houston posted a blog earlier today about pull-apart cupcakes so I promised to re-blog her. The pic below will take you to Events By Audrey's blog so please click and read more about this super fab trend.

Here's a shot from Everything Cupcakes by Audrey in North Bergen, NJ!


There are so many wonderful people in the world named Audrey (random but true...Audrey Hepburn... I'm just saying)!

Anyway way check out Events by Audrey's blog and learn about about pull-apart cupcakes for your next event!

Blissfully Yours,
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment