Thursday, November 19, 2009

Entrepreneurship: From Idea to Implementation

Hello Everyone,

I love my Alma Mater so much!!! Go Coogs!! This past Monday I had the honor of speaking at University of Houston once again and the chance to give back to the National Pan Hellenic Council as a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. and Immanuel Educational Services, Inc. Entrepreneurship: From Idea To Implementation was a panel discussion on everything that is starting a business.



Students, Business owners, Non-Profits, family and friends filled the Houston Rm. in the University Center as combined knowledge of years and multiple industries was shared with all. I learned a lot and had the opportunity to share my advice and experiences. To be on a panel with those that have accomplished so much was such a wonderful feeling.



After the panel discussion was over panelist stayed to answer additional questions about their business and meet the guest. I had the pleasure of meeting many business owners and future entrepreneurs that felt we lended much needed knowledge to the students of the University of Houston. I plan to meet futher with a certain non-profit that pairs small business with charties and community services. I'm happy I could be part of a program that will hopefully continue for many years to come.

A special thank you to Cassandra Joseph of the University of Houston chapter of NPHC for inviting me to speak at this wonderful event! Giving back to my Alma Mater is a very important part of the mission behind Professional Socialites!

Blissfully Yours,
Crystal
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment