Friday, June 5, 2009

Road Trip!

Ok... well, not actually a road trip. We're headed to Towson, Maryland for the "Business of Matrimony" Conference held by Linnyette Richardson-Hall (yes, the wonderfully stern but ever so fierce wedding planner you see on Style Network's 'Whose Wedding Is It Anyway').

I haven't been to the Baltimore/D.C. area since I was like 14, so this should be FUN! As a fledgling business, we're eager to get our hands on as much information as we can on how to be a success. The networking we do this weekend should be INVALUABLE! So... I've got my Samsonite all packed and we're hopping on a plane this afternoon. I feel like I forgot to pack something. Dang it! My Dove body wash is sitting on my bathroom counter... Ah well, at least it was something small. Meanwhile...The Socialites are headed to the east coast...watch out!! :)

So, aside from all the great networking and learning... I want to EAT! I'm all about traveling and sampling the local fare. I definitely want to go back to the Fudgery *my one memory of Baltimore*.

Well, that's all for now. I'm sure we'll have plenty more to say after we get back. Fellow socialites, where would you go if you were in Baltimore for a weekend?


-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment